Taylor G

That would be so great if they took a chance on him. It would make me a thunder fan.

Get 'em, bambam!

MAN if Taylor becomes a Thunder that would be great! I would love to see his debut!

also got a workout for the jazz, he seems like the perfect jerry sloan type player

Anybody know anything about TG drafted by Globetrotters? Do the Globetrotters actually draft players? Is this more like an invitation?

That would be so great if they took a chance on him. It would make me a thunder fan.

Get 'em, bambam!

I hope Taylor gets a chance but I also hope that OKC does not make a habit of giving Oklahoma kids a chance just to give them a chance. They need to run like a professional sports franchise. Where you are from and where you went to college are simply not relevant to a professional sports franchise. The key issue is whether you can play at that level and fill a need for the team. If the answer to either question is no, then you don't belong on that team (unless you are so freaking good - Blake Griffin - that they would neve pass).

They just had a segment about Taylor Griffin on PTI and they said he was the number 1 draft pick by the Globetrotters.

Back