Terrence Jones

Sooner23

Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZkllM8znx4[/ame]

BTW, I've scoured the Washington and UCLA premium boards this morning and there is no word or hint from any of their gurus on what Jones is going to do. We aren't even having sightings from the "my wife's sister works with Terrence's mom and she says" guy posting about him like there was with Barnes.

All we know is that the speculation is that he is going to wait and sign in the late period. His mom has been quoted multiple times saying he leaning toward waiting, but there has been no official word yet so he must still be thinking about something.

Nevertheless, dude is in straight-up stealth mode. He's probably playing Madden or NBALive right now while we agonize about where he's going.

I'm finished worrying whether or not we'll sign our latest big time recruit. I had convinced myself we would get Harrison Barnes, and what did that get me? Nothing more than an ugly image of Roy Williams grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

I'll be as happy as any Sooner fan if TJ somehow decides to become a Sooner. In the meantime, I just won't be holding my breath.

Last edited:
I'll keep my fingers crossed. I was ecstatic when we pulled Tiny and TMG for this season but I find myself equally impressed with Fitz and Pledge so either way Coach will get us taken care of.

The guru on the Washington Scout site says "Signs are pointing to Oregon now, but things could change." But he doesn't think he's signing today.

Don't shoot the messenger. :(

Back