New commit today….

May just be that PF we all have wanted...

Let's go....looks like a stretch 4 to me - close to another top 100 HS recruit!

Absolute stud! Moser continues to crush it in high school recruiting.

Nice shooter. With his length, shot, and build, he reminds me of (not nearly as good right now) of Durant.

Boomer!!!!

Footwork looks great.

Last edited:
Most of his highlights are shooting 3's. Did see that he has a nice step-back fadeaway and a floater around the basket. Hard to defend with his length.

Would imagine that as he fills out he'll be able to be a little more physical in the paint/finish at the rim.

Any comparisons come to mind, e.g. Manek?

No former OU big that I can think of with his range and ability to score. I’m going old school on this one. He reminds me of a skinny Larry Bird.

I’m not saying he is like Bird in anyway except his uncanny ability to score from the arc and in. I watched a half dozen or more videos online, and they were all the same. He has the length and touch to score from practically anywhere with his footwork and ultra quick release.

Will he be a liability on defense? I can’t answer that question right now.

Can OU's nutrition and strength staffs start working with him now?

That's definitely exciting news and I like winning recruiting battles with Texas, OSU, TCU and others.

On another note, I know it's always been a long shot pipe dream but is Liam McNeely still listing us?

That's definitely exciting news and I like winning recruiting battles with Texas, OSU, TCU and others.

On another note, I know it's always been a long shot pipe dream but is Liam McNeely still listing us?

Not consistently. Pretty sure OU is out on that one.

Trending toward KU….

Ou is out

Back