>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Now, you know the refs will regroup (get paid) & rectify that. By the way, if I have to hear mussmouth or DICK use the term "deep" again, I'm going to puke.

Dude, chill. They haven't been bad tonight at all. Giving OU and Buddy LOTS of praise.

Anyone else worried/expecting the make-up calls for Kansas to go all half? The pessimist in me is just waiting for them to start screwing us

Kansas fans complaining about officiating in Phog Allen is hilarious.

It's great that we have the lead, but that means very little. The team will need to play much better in the second half, as KU will come out ready for sure.

My thoughts exactly. You know KU felt like some things didn't go their way late in that half. They can and will play much better. Question is... Will OU respond well to that? I sure hope so!

well at least we can't call the refs out......yet

That was one of the most amazing halves of basketball I've seen. Nobody but Woodard and Hield did anything and we lead by 4.

It's great that we have the lead, but that means very little. The team will need to play much better in the second half, as KU will come out ready for sure.

Need to develop more of an inside presence and help Kansas into fouling even more. And Cousins needs to be awaken from his slumber.

If i were Kansas Ellis would touch the ball in the paint every possession. We finally played a little better on him at the end. Blocking out and rebounding has really been pretty good.. we can win it if we limit dumb mistakes

Hield w 22 and Woodard w 11 of our 44.

Now, you know the refs will regroup (get paid) & rectify that. By the way, if I have to hear mussmouth or DICK use the term "deep" again, I'm going to puke.

Yes, I expect every close call to go KU's way in the 2nd half....along with the rest of the calls after that 1st half.

Tonight, the refs are trying to make up for the times that we've been screwed at the phog. Fouls:
KU -13
OU - 5
:woot

I'm worried the 2nd half could be an officiating nightmare for us.

They gotta make up for that bad call...

we all know Kansas gonna make another run or two..just got to play smart

I always thought a Tech was 2 FT and the ball. Is that just at high school?

Self received a tech, I believe it was two years ago in our game and that was the last call we got. Did you see his wink... pretty sure he did something like that two years ago right after the tech.

Buddy and Jordan had an outstanding half on offense, with 22 and 11 respectively. No one else with more than 4. That has to change in the second half for OU to win this game. Cousins repeated his 0-6 trick again. Maybe he'll heat up in the second session the way he did against ISU.

So OU has the lead and I saw a lot of fortunate bounces for KU that led to a couple of open threes and easy baskets. If that ball bounces OU's way in the scone half it will be awesome.

Cousins is getting ready to go off.

Our other guards have to hit 3s they will swarm hield at every turn this half. Looking at you cousins. Let's go senior

we all know Kansas gonna make another run or two..just got to play smart

What we need to do is not go cold or have that run where we don't score for like 4+ minutes. If we do that we should weather their runs.

come on guys...already talking about getting screwed by the refs

Back