>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

The streak has to end tonight!

Buddy and Jordan had an outstanding half on offense, with 22 and 11 respectively. No one else with more than 4. That has to change in the second half for OU to win this game. Cousins repeated his 0-6 trick again. Maybe he'll heat up in the second session the way he did against ISU.

He will.

So OU has the lead and I saw a lot of fortunate bounces for KU that led to a couple of open threes and easy baskets. If that ball bounces OU's way in the scone half it will be awesome.

Cousins is getting ready to go off.

He needs to take more makeable shots and do less Buddy impressions.

Let's hope OU legs don't tire out in 2nd half

Man buddy has been making some tough shots and drives tonight with how hard they are guarding him. Looks like a new level i haven't seen from him imo

come on guys...already talking about getting screwed by the refs

No reason to do that so far. The officials have been as fair as any I can remember at the Phog.

That last call on Mason was enough to get me riled up, and I'm as close to a Jayhawk hater as anyone around. I just hate to see bad calls that are too obvious to ignore.

Tonight, the refs are trying to make up for the times that we've been screwed at the phog. Fouls:
KU -13
OU - 5
:woot

Watch it switch around in 2nd half! :facepalm

I also saw OU leave some points on the floor. A couple of misses in close, a couple of unforced turn overs and some threes that were only off by a millimeter. Those things are going to go our way in the second half because all of you are going to believe. We are going to create the most amazing positive energy that OU will win this game.

It would also be nice if Spangler could regain his outside touch.

No reason to do that so far. The officials have been as fair as any I can remember at the Phog.

That last call on Mason was enough to get me riled up, and I'm as close to a Jayhawk hater as anyone around. I just hate to see bad calls that are too obvious to ignore.

Even when they screw over Kansas? :D i let it slide!

I don't know if we'll ever have a chance as good as this to beat a number 1 Kansas team in Phog Allen Fieldhouse. It'd mean a lot me as a life long fan if we find a way to finish this one with a win for the good guys.

Kansas will be in the bonus quickly this half...

Stop. Have a positive attitude.

OU up 6!

Back