>>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>The #1 vs #1 Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Was waaa was waa Toupe man wining

They are scared! We shot like crap for a while and they cooled off. It was bound to happen.

Kruger deserves this win!!! Let's goooo

Tonight, the refs are trying to make up for the times that we've been screwed at the phog. Fouls:
KU -13
OU - 5
:woot

Be aggressive in the second half. Draw some fouls and let's see Self melt down and get ejected.

Great half by Hield.

Woodard and hield balling absolutely balling out for us

The boos are doing a great job of drowning Vitale out

Still laughing. He's so annoying. Dick, no one cares about anything you yell...baby.

Horrible call on Mason at the end. I don't blame Bill Self for going off on the ref, but that was strategic as well.

I believe we outscored em by 15 the last 3+ minutes.

Henson to Toby at halftime interview "Bill Self through a fit there at the end so we can anticipate not getting anymore more calls tonight" lol love it!

Great stretch to finish the half. I love hearing the entitled whiner Jayhawk crowd boo. OU must match KU's intensity coming out of halftime. Hopefully Cousins will have another hot 2nd half

great come back late in the half

Woodard and hield balling absolutely balling out for us

Indeed. We all know it can happen both ways for us. We get cold, we get hot, we get cold, etc, etc.

2nd half is going to be fun.

Tonight, the refs are trying to make up for the times that we've been screwed at the phog. Fouls:
KU -13
OU - 5
:woot

Now, you know the refs will regroup (get paid) & rectify that. By the way, if I have to hear mussmouth or DICK use the term "deep" again, I'm going to puke.

They call that goaltend and we don't botch that rebound for 3... were up 9. Whatever, were up 4!

AND we have played like crap

It's great that we have the lead, but that means very little. The team will need to play much better in the second half, as KU will come out ready for sure.

Really started to play our game the second half of the first half! Boomer Sooner!:OU-logo:

Stunning comeback. If someone other than Buddy and Woodard can hit a shot, we will win.

Back