The nitty gritty

j2d2

Reaction score
We have two "proven" (substantial ,experienced) players: WW and TC. Everyone else is "best guess". Mine is that Wright and Orlando will be better than we anticipate - especially Wright. Among Willis, TMG, Davis, Pledger, I think all will get substantial playing time with the bulk going to Davis because of his experience. Tiny will get playing time but I dont think he is as much of a dominator as Wright and Orlando who are not dominant anyway, just more experienced. Tiny gets more playing time as the season goes on. Fitzgerald will not get much time on the floor.

We have two "proven" (substantial ,experienced) players: WW and TC. Everyone else is "best guess". Mine is that Wright and Orlando will be better than we anticipate - especially Wright. Among Willis, TMG, Davis, Pledger, I think all will get substantial playing time with the bulk going to Davis because of his experience. Tiny will get playing time but I dont think he is as much of a dominator as Wright and Orlando who are not dominant anyway, just more experienced. Tiny gets more playing time as the season goes on. Fitzgerald will not get much time on the floor.

Some really good thoughts in there. I agree with most of it, except for the first Tiny part. I think Tiny will be MORE dominant than most people even think he will be. I will preface that by saying as long as you don't compare him to Blake, which I understand that people will naturally do. But the kid has serious skills, and will be a force down low in the Big 12 this season, even with guys like Brackins, Pittman, and Alrdrich around.

Back