The Rest of 2017 Class

the position a guy can play above anything else is defined by who can he guard

This. Calling someone a "2" or a "3" or whatever means very little. It's all about who they can guard. If McIntosh can guard someone on the wing, he's a 3. If not, he's a 4.

Doolittle will be given the chance to play some 3 in practice. The coaches love his game. My guess for now he stays as a 4 because of the lack of bulk on the team. Although Odomes may be the 3 and Doolittle the 4 they may reverse roles offensively because of the make up of their games.
Manek will be looked at as a stretch 4 with the hope that he could get minutes at the 3 later in his career. He is very thin at this time but he has skills. Defense has to improve though to play very much.

Actually I did say McIntosh would likely play the three, but he might be able to swing to the two in some situations. And why not? He was a 35% volume shooter from three last season. I never said he would be a starter, although I do think he's good enough to compete for for a starting spot.

WT is hung up on the fact that I called him a "banger inside." One only has to watch the way he plays to see what I'm talking about.

William Davis...6'5 post that guarded 7fter greg dreiling just fine.

I'm 6'1 and a "banger" inside in my thurs ball, granted I'm 52 but it's a mentality.

Doolittle will be given the chance to play some 3 in practice. The coaches love his game. My guess for now he stays as a 4 because of the lack of bulk on the team. Although Odomes may be the 3 and Doolittle the 4 they may reverse roles offensively because of the make up of their games.
Manek will be looked at as a stretch 4 with the hope that he could get minutes at the 3 later in his career. He is very thin at this time but he has skills. Defense has to improve though to play very much.

Physicality of the big 12 will be the hardest for manek. Skill wise he can score it

Thanks vbad

I work in KCK, DJ use to coach in the district, both came from Wyandotte HS.

Back