Thunder Specific Forum?

ddharber22

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it were possible to add a forum on here just for the Thunder? I've noticed a few threads concerning them, but they have been put here and on the rivalries forum. Is this even remotely a possibility? I enjoy talking about them and none of the other thunder forums have much activity.

Why not make an Other Sports forum so we can have the NBA threads, or what ever other sports are going on there.

It's something we (mods/admin) have discussed in the past but will probably give it more thought here over the next couple of months. If the Thunder get Blake, we may have to do a "Blake Thunder Talk Forum". :ez-laugh:

Why not make an Other Sports forum so we can have the NBA threads, or what ever other sports are going on there.

By all technicality, thats what the rivalries forum seems to be.... just sayin. haha

if blake goes to thunder, thunder will be great and mentally good,they have a young team and a few vet's their to help the young one...;)

ok city will have the bested young i have seen:kelvin

I've seen found tons of Forums, including that one, they just don't seem to get much activity. I figure, if they get Blake next year, we will have several posters on here wanting to discuss them. There will probably be people wanting to discuss the NBA because of Blake, regardless of where he goes. The same goes for Willie and the rest of the guys we will be putting in the league in the future.

:jcapel

Back