Thursday's NCAA slate

Is the CBSSports website going to have the option this year to pick which game you want to watch this year? That was pretty cool last year when you could switch from game to game or open multiple screens and have them all going at the same time.

I have a 2 TV and one monitor set up so I'm sure I can do that. Sucks that channelsurfing is out of business now. I used that a ton in past years to watch multiple games at once.

Do you not have a job?

WVU's offense looks a lot like ours, nonexistent. Grant just airballed a long jumper.

after a decade of waiting, cbs has finally added the shot clock to their score bar. welcome to the 21st century cbs.

Clemson guy threw a nice pass, to the WVU bench.

How does Clemson play the "First Four" and still get the first game of the second round? They couldn't have played later tonight?

Winner of this game will lose the next round to Kentucky anyway.

FYI, channel numbers on Cox HD in Tulsa

CBS - 706
TruTV - 702
TNT - 730
TBS - 731

Who do you guys have in this ODU-Butler game?...I love the way ODU plays.

Don't underestimate Butler in the NCAA Tournament. They aren't near as good as they were last year. But they've won tournament games in 3 of the last 4 years. That's one of the 2 games that will be first to about 50 wins. Penn State Temple may have a total of about 80 points scored by both teams.

Back