Thursday's NCAA slate

Man hard to root against Huggy Bear. Too bad OU never had a shot.

Does Morehead have any chance against Ville? Both Faried and Harper are really good players...

Pastner on job openings: "I have not been contacted by anybody. My focus is Memphis."

Pastner on job openings: "I have not been contacted by anybody. My focus is Memphis."

Translation #2 - "Even though I haven't been contacted by anybody I'm suddenly going to get a 500K raise next week after losing in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney as a 12 seed."

a_chance.jpeg

So, you're saying there's a chance.

Translation #2 - "Even though I haven't been contacted by anybody I'm suddenly going to get a 500K raise next week after losing in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney as a 12 seed."

Mine + yours = money

Butler and ODU tied at 32 18:00 2nd half

WVU 56-47 12:00 2nd half

I actually like how they have the games spread out even more. It's easier to follow than 4 games all at once. All the games are basically at different stages of the game.

Clemson has no legs right now.

Harper from Morehead has a chance to play in the NBA. Very versatile.

Kyrie Irving will definitely play tomorrow but not start.

Morehead up 8-0

L'vill hasn't scored in the first 6 minutes.

10-2 Morehead St. L'ville finally gets on the board after being down 10-0

Who did you guys pick in this Temple/PennSt matchup?

I picked Temple to make a Elite 8 run. But I'm looking good with my Louisville pick. I had them losing to Kansas in the Sweet 16.

Back