Tiny Gallon's hands....get excited.

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
They might just be the best part of this kid's game. From what I have been hearing, he has better hands then Blake as a Freshman (and that is really saying something). TMG and Willie are going to need to buy this guy a lot of free dinners ( let's hope at Jason's Deli or SouperSalad) for making them look good!

121908-ic-07-bkb-0206.jpg

He’s got a great set of hands, soft touch and even an ability to step away for jumpers. Gallon was 8-for-11 from the field on his way to 20
- Scout's Evan Daniels

Big-bodied post has good feet and hands.
-Jerry Meyer Rivals

This is a great point because it will be much needed. The Griffin boys both had great hands. If you through it in the post, they caught it cleanly. Unlike Longar, Ryan Wright, Orlando Allen, etc.

It will be nice to have one guy that you can trust to throw it too. I wonder what Fitzgeralds hands are like?

This is a great point because it will be much needed. The Griffin boys both had great hands. If you through it in the post, they caught it cleanly. Unlike Longar, Ryan Wright, Orlando Allen, etc.

It will be nice to have one guy that you can trust to throw it too. I wonder what Fitzgeralds hands are like?

I never hear much about his hands, so I bet they are fine. Usually you only hear anything if the guy has really poor hands (see Pattillo, Wright, and Allen) or exceptional hands (Blake, Tiny, Bookout).

TMG and Willie are going to need to buy this guy a lot of free dinners ( let's hope at Jason's Deli or SouperSalad) for making them look good!

But not too many free dinners! Gotta keep our big guy in shape!

Excellent point about Tiny's hands, BT.

This is meant as a high compliment. Tiny reminds me of Courtney Paris in that his soft hands seem to attach themselves to any ball that comes his way. I also love how he turns and squares up immediately (again, like CP) to look for the outlet pass. Talk about a guy who can trigger a fast break!

Excellent point about Tiny's hands, BT.

This is meant as a high compliment. Tiny reminds me of Courtney Paris in that his soft hands seem to attach themselves to any ball that comes his way. I also love how he turns and squares up immediately (again, like CP) to look for the outlet pass. Talk about a guy who can trigger a fast break!

Willie and the boys better be ready because Tiny can throw a really mean outlet pass. He and DeMarcus Cousins are both exceptional outlet passers and are very accurate in hitting a striding guard downcourt.

The title of this thread is kinda creepy, if you know what I mean.:ez-laugh:

The title of this thread is kinda creepy, if you know what I mean.:ez-laugh:

Haha it does kind of remind me of Ooner talking about one of our football recruits. :ez-laugh:

Back