Tiny is motivated...

TGuidry25

Reaction score
He said....

THIS SEASON ABT 2 START.. THEY SAYIN WE ARE A GREAT TEAM BUT NOT ON THE KANSAS AND TEXAS LEVEL.... THAT CRAP RAN ME HOTT... IM GOING 2 MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS.. SCORE SCORE SCORE.. AND TAUNT ON FELLAS AND WIN...

Edited for the younger audience.

Last edited:
Please, for the love of all things holy, people, don't quibble about little things.

Let the kid be fired up. Let him throw around some language - he's not a Priest. Don't try to tell me it didn't go through someone's mind to be critical of some language in the message. Just breathe and let it go.
icon7.gif

I hope he does a WWIII and drops 25+ on both Texas and Kansas. That oughta shut some prognosticator traps.:tinypower

You've worked too hard not to succeed, big fella. Get mean on the glass and DOMINATE! :tinypower

Tiny let your play on the court do your talking big fella. You got the skills...we all know...go get 'em and do your thing!

Yep. I love TIny, but I need a translation...think get the gist of it though.

Yep. I love TIny, but I need a translation...think get the gist of it though.

allow me to try.

Tiny's quote:
THIS SEASON ABT 2 START.. THEY SAYIN WE ARE A GREAT TEAM BUT NOT ON THE KANSAS AND TEXAS LEVEL.... THAT CRAP RAN ME HOTT... IM GOING 2 MY HIGH SCHOOL DAYS.. SCORE SCORE SCORE.. AND TAUNT ON FELLAS AND WIN...

My attempt:

The season is about to start. The media is saying we are a great team, but not up to the level of Kansas or Texa$$$. I'm pissed off that they are not giving us any credit. I will therfore revert back to the way I played in highschool where I chewed bubble gum and kicked arse and be sure to let the guys I destroyed know about it.

allow me to try.

Tiny's quote:

My attempt:

The season is about to start. The media is saying we are a great team, but not up to the level of Kansas or Texa$$$. I'm pissed off that they are not giving us any credit. I will therfore revert back to the way I played in highschool where I chewed bubble gum and kicked arse and be sure to let the guys I destroyed know about it.

Oh, I get it now... He is going to to prove his own worth while at the same time showing the media that OU is on the same level as Kansas and Texas.

It all makes sense now.

I get it now too.

Thanks for the translation!

Ain't braggin if you can do it; go gettum Tiny [attempt at "country" slang].

If you can make a website popular following the premise of "Texts from Last Night", there has got to be the opportunity of success in "Twitter Posts from Athletes".

A 18 and 15 game is a good way to back-up your statement.
:tinypower

Good, it's going to take a little bit of attitude, because honestly, on paper those two teams are probably better. However, you are probably also talking about two of the better teams in the country.

Back