Tip of the cap to UTEP

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
They are a fine basketball team. CUSA is going to be a very solid league this year. No cakewalk for Memphis this time around.

A good experience for our young team. On a side note what a pathetic crowd in OKC. Just goes to show that very few pay attention to these pre season games.

Just goes to show that very few pay attention to these pre season games.

Are you still on that? Losing to Houston, Virginia Commonwealth, Texas El Paso, and San Diego counts in college basketball. This isnt the NBA, its not the same.

They are a fine basketball team.

No doubt, I have had this game circled all year. They are legit.

I like your positive take Boca, but I am worried, and I am usually a pumper.

They are a fine basketball team. CUSA is going to be a very solid league this year. No cakewalk for Memphis this time around.

A good experience for our young team. On a side note what a pathetic crowd in OKC. Just goes to show that very few pay attention to these pre season games.

Selection committee does...but I doubt were in consideration for that now.

Last edited:
I don't know about you....but I'm kinda tired of getting our butts kicked by C-USA teams. I shudder to think about the Big 12 slate.

Last edited by a moderator:
No reason we should have lost to Houston but UTEP is really good and is a Big 12 type team.

UTEP flat out beat us tonight, they're a quality mid-major team. Some of those shots Culpepper was hitting there really isn't much you can do.

Would be a wise decision for a Big XII school to pick up Tony Barbee, ABD and I have been saying this for over a year.

You don't beat any team that shoots 66% from the three point line in the first half.

Was that all them or did our D have something to do with it?

Back