Tony Crocker's effort in the second half

Sooner23

Reaction score
I don't know if I've ever seen anyone wearing an OU uniform play as hard as Crock did in that last 20 minutes tonight. I don't know where he found the energy, but he was playing like a man possessed out there on both ends of the floor.

This kid, for being the only signee to stick with OU after Sampson left, his career and his absolute grittyness this season being a team guy and playing out of position should receive one hell of a standing ovation on senior night.

i don't know if i've ever seen anyone wearing an ou uniform play as hard as crock did in that last 20 minutes tonight. I don't know where he found the energy, but he was playing like a man possessed out there on both ends of the floor.

this kid, for being the only signee to stick with ou after sampson left, his career and his absolute grittyness this season being a team guy and playing out of position should receive one hell of a standing ovation on senior night.

Amen!

I don't know if I've ever seen anyone wearing an OU uniform play as hard as Crock did in that last 20 minutes tonight. I don't know where he found the energy, but he was playing like a man possessed out there on both ends of the floor.

This kid, for being the only signee to stick with OU after Sampson left, his career and his absolute grittyness this season being a team guy and playing out of position should receive one hell of a standing ovation on senior night.

could not agree more..left everything out there tonight:crocker

I have never seen a man in a Sooner jersey with more desire to win than Tony! It has been a pleasure to watch TC during his career!

agreed. Crocker was all over Singletary. He was flying around on defense and taking it to the hole on offense. If he had knocked down a couple of threes in the 2nd half we would be talking about a victory today with Crocker being the hero.

Tony has had a real good senior season. At times he has looked like 1st team all B12 but the team hasn't helped him go out on top. I will remember the cuse game.

All of the capelables will be required to wear long sleaves for Crock's senior night out of respect. I don't think we can afford the new technology arm things that he wears this year.

Agreed, 23. Crock played like a crazy man last night. Just a great Sooner.

All of the capelables will be required to wear long sleaves for Crock's senior night out of respect. I don't think we can afford the new technology arm things that he wears this year.

Agreed, 23. Crock played like a crazy man last night. Just a great Sooner.

That's cool. Would also be neat if you guys could get some t-shirts made up that look like the jerseys and have the #5 on them.

Back