Trae Young staying at Norman North for Senior season

Most important part of this announcement, IMO, is that Trae can continue hanging out at OU's practices throughout the season.

I couldn't agree more! i would have been very concerned if he had prepped away from home and the players and coaches at OU. He's seems to be comfortable in the LNC, and I want it to stay that way.

He seems really grounded. I want him on our team even more now

First off, he didn't write that. Second, is this the age where we announce decisions to stay in high school? What a joke. I can't imagine my idols like Magic and Bird with this type of spectacle.

First off, he didn't write that. Second, is this the age where we announce decisions to stay in high school? What a joke. I can't imagine my idols like Magic and Bird with this type of spectacle.

Don't care.

"Get off my lawn" - seymore

Your idols didn't have social media. Magic has made a career off of being in the spotlight, you don't think he would have been all over social media as a kid? Bird may not have been on it, but Bird is a sociopath so...

It's a blog.... Why didn't he write it?

It's 2016, times are changing cox

Bird and magic didn't have social media. Lots of things wrong with today's world.
Magic is eating up Twitter now so I'm guessing he would be quite the fan when he was in his prime

To quote the youngins, Magic would have slayed all over social media. Dude woulda ate that stuff up lol

I don't think it matters b/c the odds are that Trae is going to draw his recruitment out just like the majority of the top 25 kids and Kruger will ease up on his recruitment or bail completely on him. If Young doesn't commit during the early signing period, we have probably less than 10% of getting him.

Back