Trouble at Kansas

Perhaps the most odd fallout from the fights - some funny guy has already snapped up the website PointPlankn.com. No, we do not know what it means, but if we ever run into Tyshawn Taylor, we’ll ask him."
:clap

One more thing... According to WHB (810 AM in KC), former players have said this stuff has been going on for a while and the coaches had talked to them about it but today or yesterday Self said he had no idea this stuff has been going on.

The only thing from that article that Whitlock points out which was probably not known to the general public, is Kansas City hip-hip is really bad.

The only thing from that article that Whitlock points out which was probably not known to the general public, is Kansas City hip-hip is really bad.

My son and nephew would would beg to differ. They are big Tech N9ne fans. I don't like hip hop but even I like a couple of Tech's songs, however most of them I can't stand to listen to.

My son and nephew would would beg to differ. They are big Tech N9ne fans. I don't like hip hop but even I like a couple of Tech's songs, however most of them I can't stand to listen to.

Lived in KC for two years, never was a big fan of Tech N9ne...but to each their own.

As embarrassing as this is I will say the only bright side is this dang basketball team has some fire and unity. I've been hearing all summer how they are a family and really bonding.

Evidently, Brady Morningstar drinks alone...

Sounds like somebody is losing control of that program.

I agree. And combine this with the fact Bill Self can't coach according to you then I'm sure you'll be shocked if KU has any kind of season right?

Morningstar is an idiot. He knew what transpired last week and Self put new strict policies in place and he's out past curfew and gets a DUI. Stupid, stupid, stupid. At least this takes a touch conversation away from Self where he won't have to tell a guy that started last year that he's not going to get much run this year. Brady made that easy on Coach.

that's silly.

%-wise they're having no more trouble than they should have with a reasonable cross-section of young men 18-25.

Sounds like somebody is losing control of that program.

selfthuglife.jpg

I think Self did a really god job with the Morningstar situation. He laid down the law quickly, let the public know how upset he is with Morningstar's decision but also stated he would support Morningstar through this situation.

I think he basically acted like a very responsible parent. You are in trouble, this is a big deal but I am not abondoning and I still care about you.

that's silly.

%-wise they're having no more trouble than they should have with a reasonable cross-section of young men 18-25.

True, the problem is the fact that they happened close together which makes it seem worse.

Back