Tweet from Capel regarding the weekend visits...

elmocarp

Reaction score
Great weekend so far. Sooners looked great Sat. afternoon, Mayweather dominates Marquez. Can we finish with gr8 news 2day? Stay tuned! ;-)

That's a wink! We have a wink ladies and gentlemen!

Something tells me a deal (or two) has already been closed. It just hasn't been made public yet by whoever is committing. What a day it could be on this board if both Clark and McCallum pulled the trigger. Yes, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. :)

Something tells me a deal (or two) has already been closed. It just hasn't been made public yet by whoever is committing. What a day it could be on this board if both Clark and McCallum pulled the trigger. Yes, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. :)

Get ahead of yourself. I don't mind.

These recruiting visits can be tricky business. Alot of times guys come in and get conditional offers, sometimes they get offers pulled. When Ricky Scott came to the camp, he probably was told they wouldn't be extending an offer or that OU would offer in the spring. WW got an offer from UNC that was a spring offer. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall when he brought all three of those guys in and made is pitch. There's a chance Doron Lamb may be the odd man out.

Last edited:
Any of those three that came in would be a huge get. I am already getting excited I hope that wink means what I think it means!!

Can we finish with gr8 news 2day? Stay tuned! ;-)

Alright, now let us analyze this last statement.

As you can see, it is being inferred that "gr8" news is very possible, and likely imminent. I believe the wink is unrelated, and is a scathing indictment of the music industry, and in particular, Kanye West's interruption at the VMA's.

And, I may be slightly insane from basketball deprivation. I'm going to go talk to my peg-legged bunny rabbit for awhile...

Alright, now let us analyze this last statement.

As you can see, it is being inferred that "gr8" news is very possible, and likely imminent. I believe the wink is unrelated, and is a scathing indictment of the music industry, and in particular, Kanye West's interruption at the VMA's.

And, I may be slightly insane from basketball deprivation. I'm going to go talk to my peg-legged bunny rabbit for awhile...

I can see Capel just running up on Releford's announcement press conference saying " Trevor I'm real happy for you and I'm going to let you finish, but Ray McCallum is one of the greatest PGs of all time".

I can see Capel just running up on Releford's announcement press conference saying " Trevor I'm real happy for you and I'm going to let you finish, but Ray McCallum is one of the greatest PGs of all time".

hahaha!! OH, what a sweet announcement that would be!

Back