UConn and OU met with Harris. Which visit went best?

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
you make the call.

**The Tobias Harris Sweepstakes continues and UConn is still in the mix. Jim Calhoun and the UConn coaches met with Tobias at his school last week.

“We met earlier in the week and had a good visit,” Torrel Harris said by text.

**Tobias also had a home visit Monday with Oklahoma’s Capel that went very well. You can bet that Oklahoma mentions that Blake Griffin was the No. 1 pick in the NBA Draft in every home visit.

“Oklahoma visit was awesome,” Torrel said by text. “We really like the presentation from Jeff Capel and his staff. We like the direction Coach Capel is leading his team to the next level and winning. He spoke about academics, his basketball program, development workouts and getting his players better.

“His basketball staff is strong and understands helping players improve their skill level. Very impressed by the future. Three years at Oklahoma, three first-round draft picks. Many NBA prospects to follow from his program.”

If you are not doing some creative journalism, DM, than that sounds like great news.

Very impressed by the future. Three years at Oklahoma, three first-round draft picks. Many NBA prospects to follow from his program.”

:clap

If Tiny keeps slimming down with Yo Yo's help, and makes the kind of impact he is capable of this season, we could have 4 first round draft picks.

What is that saying about the future being so bright?:OUbball-logo:

So Griffin and Warren are 1st round draft picks, who is the third guy I'm missing?

So Griffin and Warren are 1st round draft picks, who is the third guy I'm missing?
Tiny should be one as well, too early to guarantee it but with him being a top 10 Nation Wide guy I like his chances.

He probably either misspoke and was referring to Taylor, or maybe he was including Eric Maynor. Who knows, but I have to say that was seriously some of the most positive feedback you'll ever hear come from a recruit or family member.

Any chance you've got a link?

He probably either misspoke and was referring to Taylor, or maybe he was including Eric Maynor. Who knows, but I have to say that was seriously some of the most positive feedback you'll ever hear come from a recruit or family member.

That was some fantastic positive feedback! If it were up to just those two and those quotes were the deciding factor.... Well Lets just say its not even close.

Capel often talks about maynor, a kid that he evaluated and saw potential in that no one else did.

To be fair, the UConn comment was in a text message from Tobias, while the OU comment was from a conversation with the dad, but still, that is some positive feedback to be getting...

Yes, the quote was from his father, but his dad looks to be playing a huge role in his recruitment. I don't think he'll end up at OU, but at least he seems to be giving us a serious look. Also, wan't it Harris who spoke to Kelvin during an NBA game one time and Kelvin basically was pitching OU to him?

Back