ugh ... silver lining???

coolm

Reaction score
I hate watching this team play WVU.

We dont have the ballhandling and APPARENTLY dont know each others' play well enough to just will the ball up the court.

Unusual since weve had this same group together for 100+ games now. One would think that would be plenty of time to have that teamwork. But no.

Wincing as I watched that unfold I wondered if there wasn't some way we could win and not play tomorrow. I still think this group has been tired and the rest might be beneficial.

This loss might be just that ... a chance to just about win but get that rest of not playing. Lunardi said we shouldnt drop to a 3 and we werent gonna be a 1 so seeding and spot shouldnt be an issue.

They showed more effort and chutzpah the last 2 games than we've seen in a few months. I think the rest may do more for us than making the finals.

WVU couldn't beat us in Normand nor could they best us at their place.

They decided to up the ante and, depending on how the game is officiated, either put us in the double bonus early and foul all their players out or use uncalled fouls to force turnovers and keep the ball out of Buddy's hands. It's as simple as that.

Back