UNC is so bad this year Roy Williams wants to be fired

NickZepp

Reaction score
https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...clemson-stuns-host-unc-going-0-59-chapel-hill

"We've had some great moments as a coach and right now I'd say this is my lowest one because losing this game was my fault," Williams said. "Told them if I die tomorrow or 20 years from now that'll be the biggest regret I had in 32 years as a coach. Cause these kids really need a win. And their coach let them down today."

Williams didn't stop there, either.

"Gotta tell Bubba he should probably fire me, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea," Williams said, folding up a stat sheet to put in his jacket pocket. "The coach is supposed to help his kids. I didn't help them very much.''

At least we aren't going bad this year.

Ah... the weeper blamed himself. I agree it’s partly his fault, he recruits, he teaches offense, defense, etc...prob enough to go around to staff and players.

Roy loves to play the woe is me card. Such a complete tool.

i've never had the hard feelings towards RW as some...and while honesty and self-assessment have their place in our silly, hyperbole-driven media world such that the soap opera is bigger than the game between the lines.....feels like total drama queen.

get back to work, Roy.

Yeah can’t feel sorry for Roy and UNC well said

Back