Very satisfying win!

TINY

Reaction score
Every win is a good win but felt great to beat the hawgs musselman and their fans today. Hilarious that muss has been thrown out twice in that 3 game series.

Really enjoying the season so far. Hoping we can keep it going!

Any chance they keep the game in Tulsa. I sort of like this new tradition.

Sec rule or what?

Basically. OU will play Arkansas as a part of the conference schedule now moving forward. Same reason the OU-Georgia and Texas-Bama non-conf football games were cancelled.

Every win is a good win but felt great to beat the hawgs musselman and their fans today. Hilarious that muss has been thrown out twice in that 3 game series.

Really enjoying the season so far. Hoping we can keep it going!

It's been a very fun season so far.

Nope. Wouldn't be shocked to see Bedlam in Tulsa though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I don’t think osu gonna play Ou in football or basketball for awhile.

They are still butt hurt.

I mentioned in the game thread that the inferiority complex of Arkansas fans is unmatched by any fanbase that we normally play.

Any chance they keep the game in Tulsa. I sort of like this new tradition.

Why would we give up a home conference game? Fan turnout in Tulsa isn’t great and all 3 games in Tulsa had more Arkansas fans. I would hope we would not give up a conference home game because that would be stupid, especially after we start playing in our new arena.

Maybe we could play osu, Kansas, or someone else in Tulsa.

Why would we give up a home conference game? Fan turnout in Tulsa isn’t great and all 3 games in Tulsa had more Arkansas fans. I would hope we would not give up a conference home game because that would be stupid, especially after we start playing in our new arena.

the answer of course is money ..

100%

It really seems the past 2 seasons of frustration are finally coming to an end, and the Moser hire is finally paying off. Of course it's still very early in the season, and things could very well change, but I don't think so! I think this team is capable of winning one game off of any team in this conference. I really, really hope we sweep the Pokes, since they've kind of owned us as of late, but first things first, Green Bay and then UNC! I think we can win both games, and am loving the back court combo of both Uzan and McCollum!

Back