Warren Injured In Practice...

hendawg

Reaction score
Willie Warren was injured in practice yesterday with an ankle injury. He was on crutches Friday and might not play tomorrow.

I think he'll play though but its worth noting.

Ray Willis needs to tighten his laces. Wally Pipp is hurt.

Sweet! Is it one of those deals where he won't be able to cut on it? Like he will be fine going in a straight line but that's about it?

no need to get so butt hurt about it

Not hurt, but when a mod, and a guy we all know has program ties, makes a statement like that, we all take it, or I take it, as fact. He isn't some joe blow off the street.

No offense Quick, but this is the second time you've been wrong about something like this. If you don't know for sure, please don't say anything.

He has ties to the players, correct? Every player thinks they will be ready. These are always game time decisions cause no one really can predict the future. So, even though I knew he has connections, it can't ever be taken for an absolute. If you do that, then you won't be let down.

No offense Quick, but this is the second time you've been wrong about something like this. If you don't know for sure, please don't say anything.

I haven't been wrong before "on something like this" and even if I had big whoop! How many times have I been right? I don't know why I should expect anything less from you because it seems you always focus on the negative of everything.

Back to the topic, when I posted that he WAS going to play and had every intention of playing UNTIL he tweaked it in warmups before the game and Alex Brown pulled him! Sorry I couldn't stop immediately what I was doing with my family and run to the board to satisfy your needs. Things happen and I'm not with players 24-7 and obviously I wasn't in Lubbock to know what had happened during warmups. I only found out myself right before the game and minutes later Bob Barry reported he had tweaked it in warmups. The injury itself was just like Crocker's but when you tweak something like that you just can't bear any weight on it for a few days.

Once again I will say he will be available Wednesday UNLESS something unforeseen happens!

He has ties to the players, correct? Every player thinks they will be ready. These are always game time decisions cause no one really can predict the future. So, even though I knew he has connections, it can't ever be taken for an absolute. If you do that, then you won't be let down.

Thank you Dodgers! I report my opinion on the injury in question. I have no control over whether the player plays or not its just my educated opinion from the information I have heard or am given. No one can be 100% right all the time but I think I have a pretty good track record.

this gives all the guys who said warren should be benched a chance to see how OU does without him

Last edited:
Back