What if?

boomer0187

Reaction score
What if we lose out on Jones,McCallum,and Lamb? Are there other recruits that we have a good shot at sighning in the late period?

Thanks Sooner Fans,

What if we lose out on Jones,McCallum,and Lamb? Are there other recruits that we have a good shot at sighning in the late period?

Thanks Sooner Fans,

I think, no matter what, that they are going to sign a hard nosed JUCO big that can defend and rebound. Some names will start to surface here in the next month or so.

According to Ziegler's Twitter, we are not...He listed about seven or eight schools and we were not on it...

Jon Horford is a name to remember.

Please tell us more about this Jon Horford. Thank-you.

One big seems the bare minimum or is Honore going to be counted on to contribute.

We're in the top two for Shavon Coleman, a SF from Louisiana. Their is also a kid named Elijah Pittman that we're recruiting, but don't know the extent of the recruitmnet. He's good though.

I think, no matter what, that they are going to sign a hard nosed JUCO big that can defend and rebound. Some names will start to surface here in the next month or so.

He needs to be a good, tough Juco, though. Gotta be tough...

Thanks Sooner Fans,

It is not like OU is not going to sign anyone. The fact that OU is now recruiting at a higher level does not mean that OU cannot attrack solid talent that are not national prospects.

I suspect if they miss on everyone you will see a Juco PF/C and the best available high school PF/C. That would add 4 guys in total. They might hold a scholarship (this assumes Crocker, Wright and Warren are gone, leaving Davis, Allen, Gallon, TMG, Pledger, Willis, Fitzgerald, Hardrick, TJ, Cam, New guy A, New Guy B or 12 guys). If a good wing/guard is available they would probably take the guy but I don't think they will take a project or risky guy given what OU will have. Ray Willis is a talented guy and the two new guys are really talented. OU is looking good in the backcourt.

If they hit one or two of those guys they probably drop the lower rated guy between the juco and high school player.

Jon Horford is a name to remember.

Please tell us more about this Jon Horford. Thank-you.

Horford had a visit to Florida last week. I imagine if they offer, with the fact his bro is an alum that lives in Atlanta, they would be hard to beat.

Back