Reality of this team

TINY

Reaction score
1 through 5, they are mediocre in this conference (perhaps below average). At full strength, 1 through 8 they can compete with anyone in the conference. The +/- bears this out as we often make runs when Soares and hugley come in.

When we lose those 2 (as well as cooper being ineligible), this is what you get. It’s going to be a tough next month if we don’t get hugley back. Our big men are the worst in the conference by a mile without him.

1 through 5, they are mediocre in this conference (perhaps below average). At full strength, 1 through 8 they can compete with anyone in the conference. When we lose 2 of those guys (as well as cooper being ineligible), this is what you get. It’s going to be a tough next month if we don’t get hugley back. Our big men are the worst in the conference by a mile without him.
I’ve been a Northweather fan but he’s unplayable if he can’t knock down some shots.

Northweather is very good from the FT line. He has a long way to go everywhere else.

Have I been watching the same Hugley or are we talking about the guy who averaged five points in his last four games and can only play about 20 mins per game?

I'm ready to try out Yaya at this point. Can it be worse than Northweather? I mean, let's think about it. Can it be worse at this point?

I'm ready to try out Yaya at this point. Can it be worse than Northweather? I mean, let's think about it. Can it be worse at this point?

And if it is, why wasn’t he shown the door in the spring? Pretty sure we could have found a 6-7 guy who can play hard on defense and rebound in the portal.

And if it is, why wasn’t he shown the door in the spring? Pretty sure we could have found a 6-7 guy who can play hard on defense and rebound in the portal.
If UCF can afford to have better interior guys than us, I just don't get why we don't have better interior guys at this point. Godwin should be on some G5 roster somewhere.

Yes, yes it can. I bet he turns it over even more

Yes, yes it can. I bet he turns it over even more
Is that even possible? Yaya would at least stay inside. Northweather stands in the corner, looks like an ass hole, then turns it over for an opposing team 3.

Is that even possible? Yaya would at least stay inside. Northweather stands in the corner, looks like an ass hole, then turns it over for an opposing team 3.
Lol. Yes i fear it could be possible

I was told Oweh was the best player in the Big12. LOL.

I was told Uzan is an NBA talent, maybe even a possible lottery pick. LOL.

Truth is, this team just isn’t very good. The “stars” seem to disappear when the rubber meets the road.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jalen Moore, our best player, get a big payday after the season…to go play for someone else.

What a sad state of affairs for this program. The future looks bleak.

Truth is, this team just isn’t very good. The “stars” seem to disappear when the rubber meets the road.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jalen Moore, our best player, get a big payday after the season…to go play for someone else.

I have a feeling things are gonna get worse before they get better. Whether Moser stays or not. I don’t know what else we need to see from him. He’s just not the guy.

The more I watch the more I think it’s not the players but that they don’t fit the offensive system. They are not being utilized to their full potential.

I have a feeling things are gonna get worse before they get better. Whether Moser stays or not. I don’t know what else we need to see from him. He’s just not the guy.
I think he leaves before he gets fired.

My family spent the evening at my parents so I was forced to watch part of this game. It made my eyes bleed, it was unwatchable, almost comically so. That OU is this bad on offense...fundamentally, schemewise, everything.. is completely inexcusable. I know the turnover horse has been beat to death but I was honestly embarrassed watching it. I was wondering if fans of other teams watching the game were laughing at us. And on Billy Tubbs day no less. That man is rolling over in his grave with this garbage. So sad. Who can/will save us from this crap show?

My family spent the evening at my parents so I was forced to watch part of this game. It made my eyes bleed, it was unwatchable, almost comically so. That OU is this bad on offense...fundamentally, schemewise, everything.. is completely inexcusable. I know the turnover horse has been beat to death but I was honestly embarrassed watching it. I was wondering if fans of other teams watching the game were laughing at us. And on Billy Tubbs day no less. That man is rolling over in his grave with this garbage. So sad. Who can/will save us from this crap show?
Funny you mention other teams laughing at us. I saw the KU beat writer tweet that PM’s theatrical reaction to one call was borderline surreal.

Back