Where's the damn schedule?

Sooner23

Reaction score
Will someone please pull Joe C. away from the OU-Harvard 2045-46 football series negotiations long enough to sign off on Capel's schedule? Sheesh.

LOL. I know I probably sound like a broken record at this point, since I was saying the same thing about a month ago.....but I am anxious to see the schedule.

At this point, just about everybody else in the country has put theirs out. I know because I visited the sites of about 25 different other schools yesterday looking on their schedules to see if Oklahoma was one of their opponents. I know. I'm a loser. :(

well we know OU is playing....Gonzaga, Utah, Arizona, Arkansas, Utep, Virginia Commonwealth, the Great Alaska Shootout (Houston and San Diego for sure...most likely trying to lineup the last couple of locational schools......

I once heard that the schedule is a myth.... that it is never told... only guessed as to what/whom is on it. Its very mysterious.

I got my hopes up thinking that it would be in the Monday sports section of the Daily Oklahoman today, and was again dissapointed.

I wonder why they can't get it together? I guess nobody wants to face the mighty Sooners right now!!

The final version usually doesn't come out until sometime in early-mid September...about the same time ticket renewals are released.

It came out on August 20th in 2005, August 11th in 2006, and August 27th in 2007. That would be this Thursday.

It's just hard to wait when you don't know if it will be 2 days or 2 weeks. But it's been harder for me this year for some reason. Maybe because most of the other Big 12 teams have had theirs out for weeks and ours was said to be close about a month ago.

Back