Who is coming in for our Elite Camp

cowboysooner

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knew who was coming in for our "Elite" camp in the next week or two.

Who would you guys like to see there from Okla? Anybody worth looking at for 2010 or 2011?

The camp is Monday. You'll see alot of 2011, 12, and 13 guys. I hope we can get one of these high profile 2010 guys to come in.

Looks like Trevor Releford is planning on going to OU's camp.

Good news, Grace. Thanks! Trevor's stock has been on the rise lately and OU's interest in him appears to be running a close parallel to the increase.

With OU having 5 scholarship now, I'm not opposed to going after both Releford and Pressey if possible. With Jones's name being thrown around and Oydeji's name being tossed around as well, OU is in very good shape to have another top ten class. Imagine a class with Oyediji, Jones, Pressey, Releford, Clark, and TJ. That would be very exciting. I'm not even including guys like Washburn who OU is still very much in the running for.

With OU having 5 scholarship now, I'm not opposed to going after both Releford and Pressey if possible. With Jones's name being thrown around and Oydeji's name being tossed around as well, OU is in very good shape to have another top ten class. Imagine a class with Oyediji, Jones, Pressey, Releford, Clark, and TJ. That would be very exciting. I'm not even including guys like Washburn who OU is still very much in the running for.

I remember the day when I was thrilled to see OU's name on one or two members of the nation Top 100. My, oh my, how times have changed! The Sooners are in on 11 of Scout.com's Top 75 for 2010, so I'd say your prediction about signing another top ten class is spot on.

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am to say that's a fairly common occurrence these days. :dance005:

I remember the day when I was thrilled to see OU's name on one or two members of the nation Top 100. My, oh my, how times have changed! The Sooners are in on 11 of Scout.com's Top 75 for 2010, so I'd say your prediction about signing another top ten class is spot on.

I can't begin to tell you how pleased I am to say that's a fairly common occurrence these days. :dance005:

All the credit belongs to Joe C. for bringing in Capel. Capel is a great recruiter and I believe he is just going to get better.

I don't think we can afford to take both Releford and Pressey. We need bigs and big wings. With Taylor already in the fold, I bet we only take one PG.

Joe C. finally got the recognition he has so badly warranted for a long time. He is proactive about keeping our really good coaches. I hope the university is proactive at keeping him in the fold.

well said, and ive always believed since Joe C. took over that he has been our most valuable recruit

The elite camp won't be until August, and at this point, there really isn't a definite list of who is attending. Coach Goodman told Hale yesterday on his radio show that the coaching staff will invite kids that they see playing this June and July.

The elite camp won't be until August, and at this point, there really isn't a definite list of who is attending. Coach Goodman told Hale yesterday on his radio show that the coaching staff will invite kids that they see playing this June and July.

I don't know what I think about that. Why would they do that when everyone else holds theirs in June. Maybe the thinking is to have a situation like football where you bring guys in, evaluate them, offer them, and close in on a commit at the end of the process. I just hope some of these guys wait to pull the trigger until then.

Back