Why did we schedule...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking4#8

Reaction score
this game? It doesn't make any sense. I don't care that Capel coached there. This is a no win situation in my opinion. You go to a small conference gym that seats about what a big high school gym seats and get a sold out crowd that is crazy WITH a bunch of freshman. Maybe it will help down the line but why not do it at Duke or Arizona or someplace where a loss doesn't hurt the RPI. This scheduling deal looks like a poor choice. Just sayin.

It was in his contract and Capel is an honorable guy.

Why does this board suddenly read a lot like the OSU boards? Stop the aggie-like whining people! Just saying.

This reasoning is stupid. We shouldn't schedule tough because we are young or something. That's the same logic that people use as an excuse for OU football being bad. We scheduled too tough. There's no such thing as scheduling too tough if you are a good team. We'll probably beat teams that are better than VCU we may lose to teams that that are worse than VCU also. That's the thing you get when you have youth.

Why does this board suddenly read a lot like the OSU boards? Stop the aggie-like whining people! Just saying.

Back off Baller. If you don't want to read a post DON'T!! Why do you come on my thread to be a pain in the butt? I asked a legitimate question, either answer it or let it go - don't whine about the posters questions.

Back off Baller. If you don't want to read a post DON'T!! Why do you come on my thread to be a pain in the butt? I asked a legitimate question, either answer it or let it go - don't whine about the posters questions.
Why do you come on the board to whine about something and be a pain in the butt?

capel is well worth having to play a road game at vcu.

They just said on the broadcast that a home and home was a part of Capel's contract buyout.

Is this an attach board? Is there only certain people or certain type of posts that can be posted. Didn't see that in the rules. Was on the board all last year so BACK OFF SAMbo. I believe the rules say don't come after posters which both you and Baller both did. You, Sambo are a pain in the butt. Now if you want your own little society where only posts that you approve of happens, then create your own board or change the rules. Otherwise I advise you to NOT read threads you don't "like".

Thread "police", Kinda like Barney and the Andy Griffith show, lol.

LOL. Great attitude, just hillarious.

I do agree that playing on the road against a team like VCU has more for OU to lose than to gain here.

LOL. Great attitude, just hillarious.

Looks like you are the one with all the Tude. Now go ahead and mark my threads as ones you don't want to read. Don't want to upset your applecart. Might have to read something that upsets you Barney.

No, the comedy, short fuse and hypocrisy you bring in your threads is enough for me to continue reading for the laughs.

Stop sniping at each other kids. This day has been bad enough already.

Go ahead Barney (or Sambo), I have read AND LAUGHED at many of your posts.

I thinking there might be a little bit of a football hangover on this board right now. The truth is this is a good game for OU to play. It would have been nice to win it, but things can also be learned from a loss. We have 4 true freshmen that play significant minutes and this was their first road game, they are better players for playing this game. It was VCU's night, they made 6 or 7 three's in the first 10 minutes, and we couldn't catch up.

No, the comedy, short fuse and hypocrisy you bring in your threads is enough for me to continue reading for the laughs.

Heh, no kidding. It would be even funnier if posters like him weren't so freaking prevalent. There's already about three of these threads going now...

Coacht, I agree that we might gain some good coaching moments from this; obviously if it wouldn't have been a "contract" thing OU and Capel would not have scheduled it. That's what I was asking, a simple question when a couple of the "big count" posters decided to attack me. Just a simple question - should demand a simple answer not some buttholes coming after other OU fans. Thanks for your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back