Willie Warren to the Thunder

Willie's primary deficiency is his inability to use his left hand. 99% of all shots at or near the rim in the NBA that are shot with the inside hand are blocked. The bigs in the league are all tall and athletic. Otherwise, Willie has all the tools to be a terrific point -- I think. If he can develop some skill with his left hand, he will be unstoppable off the dribble. He also shoots well enough to keep people honest.

6'3, strong, quick, fast, great lateral quickness, can shoot and has great handles. He will be a good pro point. At least from my perspective, it is his "head" and left hand that he needs to work on. And frankly, it seems to me he is more coachable than some think and he is maturing as well, if the last few games are any indication.

again...OKC is NOT taking a guard with either of their 1st round picks.

Why would the thunder need another Harden?

I like the Dexter Pittman pick though.

Thunder are built on teamwork, hardwork, spending extra time in gym, not showboating.. etc.

Willie's not a fit.

Willie will play point in the NBA. Between Westbrooke and Maynor, the Thunder have what they need at point. The Thunder could use an outside sharpshooter and a stronger 5 man, neither of which is Willie.

In response to the post above, without Westbrooke and Maynor WW would be a fit.

Back