Women's Prospect Board

SoonerNorm

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know that some on this board are also fans of the OU women's team. In case you haven't checked out OU women's recruiting, take a look at the board as we have some updates on current prospects:

Women's Prospect Board

I know that some on this board are also fans of the OU women's team. In case you haven't checked out OU women's recruiting, take a look at the board as we have some updates on current prospects:

Women's Prospect Board

That's a great board. I'm very excited about Griffin. We have never had a young lady like her at OU. I think her shotblocking will help OU play the uptempo style that started OU to being a good program. She'll be able to match up somewhat against Griner, despite Griner probably being alot stronger initially. I think it will be good to have McFarland who can push Griner off the blocks and Griffin who is long enough to get a hand in her face.

I'm excited about Kaylee Williams as well. Robert Allen was on some radio show celebrating his daughter having a better statistical game than Williams when they met head to head.], but the way she's been playing lately, I doubt he can still brag.

I fully expect that many of the same fans who chastised Courtney Paris for not slimming down will go after Griffin for not bulking up.

Back