X and CJ to KU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
That is what Fox Sports is reporting
Hate to make this post for multiple reasons but I thought I would share.
Xavier Henry and his older brother, C.J., are picking Kansas over John Calipari and Kentucky, according to multiple sources close to the situation.

At least Carl Henry might shut up now.

Being reported in KC as a "done deal". CJ Henry better not get a waiver from the NCAA as I would expect he should sit another year as a transfer, but it will be interesting to see what happens with that drama.

The obligatory Willie/Xavier YouTube post............

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a_wW6Zf0Qk[/ame]

That video never gets old to me. Hopefully Willie can do it in the Phog next year.

X.jpg

And they said Willie Warren had the ego problem.

I'll believe it when it's announced tomorrow at 11:15am at his news conference. Looks like another sleepless night.

:ez-laugh:

Are Kansas fans ready for this drama?

I don't think there will be any drama once he's actually there.
I am ready for another National Championship though. And KU will be heavy favorites if this happens.

I'll believe it when it's announced tomorrow at 11:15am at his news conference. Looks like another sleepless night.
Cheno, losing sleep over the decisions of 17- and 18-year-old high school students is a sure sign of misplaced priorities.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, pipe down and excuse me while I get out my binoculars to look through the window of Harrison Barnes' classroom...

Cheno, losing sleep over the decisions of 17- and 18-year-old high school students is a sure sign of misplaced priorities.

Now, if you wouldn't mind, pipe down and excuse me while I get out my binoculars to look through the window of Harrison Barnes' classroom...
Before you do that Tony can you answer this question?
Is the Harrison stalker affecting your sleep habits?

:clap

Tony, where have you been...didn't you know you shouldn't be talking about Harrison Barnes? Now Cam Clark won't come to OU. Come 'on man the future of OU recruiting depends on who we talk about here. Do your part man, do your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back