#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

Bench scoring sits at 2 points (0 field goals). Pick it up guys.

Last edited:
Good ... Manek hitting...
Bad ... reaves 1/6... but maybe he’ll calm down 2nd half

Harmon 7 pts

Cade no FG ... ya know he’ll get his in 2nd half. I’d say do NOT leave your guy to double

Free throws
Osu 10/15

Ou8/10

3 attempts

Osu 7
Ou 14.

Hard to get fouls when taking a 3

My bad... thought I put the 5... 10/15.

Totally agree... we need to drive more... odds are we won’t keep hitting 3’s as we are.

Looks like a bad match up for us, Willians can give AR problems on D and no one else can handle pressure very good. Will need shots to keep falling and rebound to get this win.

Just like Sat we let 9 point lead evaporate quickly. Need to treat every possession with care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good ... Manek hitting...
Bad ... reaves 1/6... but maybe he’ll calm down 2nd half

Harmon 7 pts

Cade no FG ... ya know he’ll get his in 2nd half. I’d say do NOT leave your guy to double

Also bad: 2 Larry Bird comparisons. We get it, they’re both tall white guys with blonde hair.

Manek having a great game offensively. He’s 16 and 5 (4-6 from three).

Looks like a bad match up for us, Willians can give AR problems on D and no one else can handle pressure very good. Will need shots to keep falling and rebound to get this win.

Well, they’ve only got 2 off boards... overall 18/15 OU.

Part of that is they’re shooting 45% overall 37% from 3...so not many chances for an off board...

Fran can’t help it and it drives me INSANE. I’d rather listen to Dickie V.

Fran is irritating to me but not quite that bad. I completely mute when it is Vitale and keep the volume very low when it is Fran. :)

Cunningham with 2 points and we pay it off by making exactly 2(!!!) field goals in the last 10 minutes of the half. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe that.

How many times are we going to dribble into a 3 on 1? Very high chance of a TO. Look fo a trailing teammate to spot up a 3. The offensive carelessness is killing us.

Cunningham with 2 points and we pay it off by making exactly 2(!!!) field goals in the last 10 minutes of the half. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe that.

Yep. Really careless with some possessions and bad shots on others. Have to value the possessions.

Gibson 0-4 from 3. If he can get a couple to fall it will help.

Back