#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

7/20 from 3... but we keep shooting with the zone... when if we high/low we’ll get buckets.

Got out rebounded 2/7 this half

Harkless has been very poor on offense tonight. When he isn't turning it over, he is missing wide open elbow jumpers. OSU, with their zone, is basically giving him that shot. He hesitated last time and gave it up....lack of confidence.

I think we should pop Manek to the high post instead of Harkless. More of a scoring threat of course.

Harkless has been very poor on offense tonight. When he isn't turning it over, he is missing wide open elbow jumpers. OSU, with their zone, is basically giving him that shot. He hesitated last time and gave it up....lack of confidence.

Exactly

Harmon has gone cold, Harkless has not made a shot, Austin has one shot made and the bench has no shots made. They are going to have to scrap and claw their way to victory.

He's been deferring shots for a while.

This team needs to practice free throws, we are effing horrible at them lately.

Have to make the easy ones. Good effort by Harkless and nice 3 from Reaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems like we have to grind hard for our points but then give up easy points in the paint.

Harkless finally turned around and found the open shooter rather than try and split the Defense and throw up a wild shot.

They are now shooting over 50%. Gotta get more stops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our lack of defensive rebounding is killing us the last 3 games.

Did the ESPN announcers talk about TY as much as they do Cunningham? I know he's a great player, but the constant adoration is really getting old....

Back