#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

Terrible foul call, his arms were straight up. This crew has no idea what a flop or foul is.

No flop warning on Cunningham?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny... he’s pushed off all night and nada... karma is a *****... but I really thought they’d call Hark...

Our rebounding has always been an issue. Our main issue now is our bench play the last few weeks. Turnover machine.

I trust absolutely no one off of our bench right now. Tonight the bench has given us a whopping 2 points, 0 rebounds, and 3 turnovers.

Wish Reaves drove on that last possession instead of settling for the long two.

I trust absolutely no one off of our bench right now. Tonight the bench has given us a whopping 2 points, 0 rebounds, and 3 turnovers.

And the 3 players off the bench have been here for close to 2 full seasons.

I hear ya but hard to take Manek out tho. We need the hot hands in there with reaves getting doubled

I know but they are just killing us inside. At least try Kuath for a few possessions? I don’t know. If Manek hits a big shot or two it might be worth the lack of inside D.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lon must think you can cash in unused TOs at the end for points.

Lol... I remember the “early years” with him... he NEVER called a TO until after we’d give up a 10/0 or so run and be down 5/6 points

Wish Reaves drove on that last possession instead of settling for the long two.

Yes... I know it’s easy to sit and watch but man his decision making sometimes is .... off. Drive with 1/3 and throw some crap up... that time wide open take a few dribbles pull up..

Harkless seems like his brain is in slow motion on offense tonight. There have been so many times he has missed a chance to make a simple pass to a wide open Mo. His defense has been very good but other than hitting one big three a few minutes ago, his offensive game has been a mess. And his free throw shooting is a big problem.

Back