#16 OU @ #17 osu 8pm CST on ESPN

Reaves can’t draw a foul.

He’s trying too hard to do so. It appears it’s his only goal when driving. He needs to temper the aggression a little bit. Be willing to stop and pop or look to dish.

Shame. We let their pressure D drive us to mistakes. Not enough poise. Field goal % way down from earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaves can’t draw a foul.

He needs to sit the rest of the half. His dramatic bs is getting old. Not saying he is not getting fouled but he is overly dramatic about it which will not help get a call.

He’s trying too hard to do so. It appears it’s his only goal when driving. He needs to temper the aggression a little bit. Be willing to stop and pop or look to dish.

He's a rather stubborn cat.

we make a lot of stupid mistakes against these guys, and they make the bunnies.

can't win as long as they take advantage. sat and tonight.

their length and athleticism is bothering us again today

Exactly, he needs to dish on occasion. Nice to see Manek fighting his ass off.

Manek the only thing keeping us from getting blown out right now and Cunningham only has 2 points. Not ideal.

I think we are playing well. Osu playing really aggressive and refs arent calling it.

Well, we def are not up in anyone’s face like they are. Give osu credit to play that way until the refs start calling it

Stop forcing it. Nothing good happens.

We need to bank a few 3s in the second half to even this out.

Shades of Saturday. I’m holding my breath thinking about CC exploding in the 2nd half.

Manek with 15pts
Cunningham with 2pts

Thats how we all predicted this one to go

Back