PF: Craig Brackins (Iowa State)
C: Cole Aldrich (Kansas)

Second Team
PG: Denis Clemente (Kansas State)
SG: Cory Higgins (Colorado)
SF: Damion James (Texas)
PF: Keith Gallon (Oklahoma)
C: Dexter Pittman (Texas)

I agree with those picks except I would put Avery over Higgins and I think that one of A&Ms bigs might take the second team center spot (though I tend to agree that it will be Pittman).

I agree with those picks except I would put Avery over Higgins and I think that one of A&Ms bigs might take the second team center spot (though I tend to agree that it will be Pittman).

First team can't be debated at all. Second team I would have to go with Dunn over Higgins and Roberson may have a chance to get on that team somewhere. James is a first rounder and istn't coming back. Muenelo is going to average around 15pts and be a PF so he proabably gets in over Gallon.

No love for Higgins? He is a really good player.

No love for Higgins? He is a really good player.

I just think he will be overshadowed by better teams just like last year. I also think the addition of other talented players plus the princeton offense will hinder his numbers somewhat.

I wouldn't mind seeing Crocker have a good year and possibly make it on the 2nd team or better.

Bradley will most likely end up on the 2nd team.

I don't think Gallon will be 2nd team. I don't see him being the 4th best big man in the conference next year.

First Team
PG: Sherron Collins (Kansas)
SG: Willie Warren (Oklahoma)
SF: James Anderson (Oklahoma State)
PF: Craig Brackins (Iowa State)
C: Cole Aldrich (Kansas)

Second Team
PG: Denis Clemente (Kansas State)
SG: Cory Higgins (Colorado)
SF: Damion James (Texas)
PF: Keith Gallon (Oklahoma)
C: Dexter Pittman (Texas)

You have James at 2nd team 3 when he mostly plays the 4? I think he is probably an All Big XII caliber guy but it seems to me he should be at the 4 since that his what he has played for 3 seasons.

You have James at 2nd team 3 when he mostly plays the 4? I think he is probably an All Big XII caliber guy but it seems to me he should be at the 4 since that his what he has played for 3 seasons.

I think he plays both... I have seen him on the wing quite a bit in the past few years.

Totally agree. He'll be ahead of Higgins. Bradley is going to be very good and Texas needs him to do big things right away.

Bradley's perimeter shooting or lack there of is going to hinder him somewhat. I'm going to be interested to see how UT will mix talent. If they have Mason, Bradley and Balbay play at the same time, they won't have much shooting. Jai Lucas, the better shooter will be a target for a guy like Warren or Collins on the defensive end. They have three guys who will get PT and three guys who have a history of getting PT. All of them are perimeter players. How is Barnes going to split those minutes.

Bradley's perimeter shooting or lack there of is going to hinder him somewhat.

That's why I have him 2nd team. If he could flat out stroke it he'd be 1st team. Kid can do it all.

Man, you guys must have missed Higgins against OU, UT, KU, KSU, etc this year... Guy was gettin like 25 a game.

His team sucked, but he is a really good player.

Back