2:39 into the first half

OU918

Reaction score
:tiny picks up his 2nd foul and his ass is on the bench for the next 17 minutes ... Wow just unbelievable

Both of them were pretty iffy.

I almost wished that Capel had started Ryan just to see how the refs would call the game. I thought about posting that earlier today....

Big XII home teams are 119-6 this year... pretty astounding... doesn't bode well for us either

Are the last five guys on our bench better than A&M's five?

Both of them were pretty iffy.

I almost wished that Capel had started Ryan just to see how the refs would call the game. I thought about posting that earlier today....

This, I would start RW or even OA on the road and bring Tiny in at the 5 minute mark. What a friggin joke.

I knew that would happen....I figured Capel would learn that tiny cannot do it on his own in the paint and start ryan wright with gallon and put wright on davis

Fact is, in the B12 on the road...start your second string big man. This conference and the way they call a game makes me so mad.

Is this the entire crew from last night's UT/KSU game or just one of them? It seems that they came to the game determined to call it tighter than last night's game. I thought several of the calls in the first half were questionable at best. They even called a moving screen. Last night's game was a moving screen festival and I don't think they called it once.

The foul they called on Ryan Wright when Bryan Davis threw down the lob on the break was nothing short of ridiculous.

JINX! Not watching game now...quit watching and now we are up. Sucks for me, but I better get some love later!

Back