2014-15 Roster (updated 5-19-2014)

Good point. There would be some benefits if he has to sit out next year. Among them, a season to improve his game and to work with our incoming freshmen post players.

Two years of banging against Spangler and Thomas in practice would probably convert any respectable college post player into a descent rebounder. Those guys may have been able to teach Fitzgerald to rebound like a grown man.

I remember this forum three years ago as I scrolled through the maybe next year we will make the tournament posts. Now this team that Coach Kruger has built for the 2014-2015 year has a potential of making a deep run in the tourney. I am ecstatic about this OU team. What a great time to be a Sooner fan!

I remember this forum three years ago as I scrolled through the maybe next year we will make the tournament posts. Now this team that Coach Kruger has built for the 2014-2015 year has a potential of making a deep run in the tourney. I am ecstatic about this OU team. What a great time to be a Sooner fan!

Quite an improvement over that last fool for a coach.

Two years of banging against Spangler and Thomas in practice would probably convert any respectable college post player into a decent rebounder. Those guys may have been able to teach Fitzgerald to rebound like a grown man.

Maybe. Fitz could score; he had a good offensive game averaging almost 9 ppg over his 4 years. I read where he signed to play in Poland a year ago, but I have no idea how that turned out for him. The guy hung in there after Capel was let go, and Kruger came in. He tolerated coming off the bench and did a good job. I never heard him complain.

He would have helped the team this past season.

More to your point..... Lattin, McNeace, and even Buford should learn a lot going against Spangler and Thomas every day in practice..... and off-season workouts. I agree.

I read where he signed to play in Poland a year ago, but I have no idea how that turned out for him.

He averaged 15.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in 32 games this season, shooting 47.6 percent from the field and 72 percent from the free throw line.

He had 57 three-point attempts, hitting 15 of them.

His team finished 7-25.

Thomas and everyone else will be in late next week for summer school and workouts!

These next two years are going to be fun.

He averaged 15.8 points and 6.5 rebounds in 32 games this season, shooting 47.6 percent from the field and 72 percent from the free throw line.

He had 57 three-point attempts, hitting 15 of them.

His team finished 7-25.

this sound eerily familiar....

Anyways, happy for him, as others said, he was a good team player and stuck around in a rough time for the program. He definitely wouldn't have fit this team as he would likely slow us down and keep us from max running. Glad he is getting paid to play his sport.

Back