2022-2023 Roster

I was worried about Yaya Keita but I spoke to a program guy today and he's on board. I think he visited his homeland while team was overseas.

I was worried about Yaya Keita but I spoke to a program guy today and he's on board. I think he visited his homeland while team was overseas.

I have serious doubts he will ever contribute. He's been injured the past three years or something, hasn't he? I hope i'm wrong, but it seems maybe his body just won't let him. Unfortunate, because he seems to be incredibly talented. Fingers crossed he's healthy and can contribute to the team this season, we need talented height!

This season is going to be so interesting. we have upgraded big time in terms of size and athleticism at the guard positions. Overall offensive abilities are much improved, but I’m not certain who’s going to replace Mo’s shooting.

Defense and rebounding are going to be the marks of where we end up.

I have serious doubts he will ever contribute. He's been injured the past three years or something, hasn't he? I hope i'm wrong, but it seems maybe his body just won't let him. Unfortunate, because he seems to be incredibly talented. Fingers crossed he's healthy and can contribute to the team this season, we need talented height!

2 years for sure. Athletic physical talented 5’s aren’t laying around without risk.

Worth the risk IMO.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/KIRSOONERS/status/1561729757892444165[/TWEET]

One of my many troll twitter accounts. Don't ask, lol.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Yayakei26625378/status/1556286405000708096?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1556286405000708096%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=[/TWEET]

this is why he wasn't on the europe trip

I'm glad he got to go see his family!

I'm glad he got to go see his family!

Me, too. I’m betting the little guy in his right arm and the young beauty at his side on the left are more special to him than basketball will ever be. In time, maybe someone who knows can confirm if I’m right?

Is Luke Northweather redshirting? Also how is Sam Godwin not on scholarship, when there is a scholarship currently available. He definitely deserves one.

Is Luke Northweather redshirting? Also how is Sam Godwin not on scholarship, when there is a scholarship currently available. He definitely deserves one.

yes and agree but he is currently not on athletic scholarship ( he may be on some acedemic scholarships )

yes and agree but he is currently not on athletic scholarship ( he may be on some acedemic scholarships )

Was it ever actually announced Northweather is redshirting. I never saw anything.

It's crazy to me that they have a scholarship available and won't give it to their 5th leading scorer. He's definitely earned a scholarship imo.

Was it ever actually announced Northweather is redshirting. I never saw anything.

It's crazy to me that they have a scholarship available and won't give it to their 5th leading scorer. He's definitely earned a scholarship imo.

Boulder announced sometime ago that Northweather is redshirting this season.

I couldn’t agree more that our preferred walk on, Sam Godwin, should be on scholarship if there is one available. Sam’s dad is the president at East Central University, so he may not need the financial assistance as much as some players, but he has certainly earned it!

Back