Sam Godwin6'10; 235; CMoore, OK / Wofford
Jalon Moore6'7; 222; FBirmingham, AL/ Georgia Tech
Sophomores (2)
Otega Oweh6'5; 215; WSomerset, N.J.
Milos Uzan6'4; 193; GLas Vegas, NV
Freshman (3)
Luke Northweather6'11; 245; FJefferson City, MO *RS
Jacolb Cole6'7; 211; FBellaire, Texas
Kaden Cooper6'5; 190 WAtlanta, Georgia (Ada)

Signed (2)
Dayton Forsythe6'2; 180; GDale, OK
Kuol Atak6'9; 185; FHaltom, TX

1 available scholarship
(likely more with the portal)

NOTE: 2020-2021 did not count for eligibility for any player thus I am listing players based on what their eligibility actually is. OU is listing players as if last year counted toward eligibility.

Last edited:
JG
Noland
Bam
Yaya
At a minimum all of these guys should head for Greener postures. If they need to go to D2 or go overseas, whatever, just strongly encourage them to seek other options (i.e., tell them they wont be playing). This is for keeps, not youth league.

Id be fine with schroder leaving too.

Id like to keep northweather if for no other reason, than a big for practice (but i don't expect anything out of him)

Use all 4-5 schollys up. Dont leave a single one opened

Well see on Hill/Sherfield. I want them back, but they clearly have shown they aren't irreplaceable.

I REALLY hope Cortes comes back. His mins went up this year, i think they will next year too. Needs to shoot more from 3

Last edited:
JG
Noland
Bam
Yaya
At a minimum all of these guys should head for Greener postures. If they need to go to D2 or go overseas, whatever, just strongly encourage them to seek other options (i.e., tell them they wont be playing). This is for keeps, not youth league.

Id be fine with schroder leaving too.

Id like to keep northweather if for no other reason, than a big for practice (but i don't expect anything out of him)

Use all 4-5 schollys up. Dont leave a single one opened

Well see on Hill/Sherfield. I want them back, but they clearly have shown they aren't irreplaceable.

I REALLY hope Cortes comes back. His mins went up this year, i think they will next year too. Needs to shoot more from 3

My thoughts as well… rather keep hill more than grant

My thoughts as well… rather keep hill more than grant

Don't want GS. Hate his body language and next year's team will be even younger than this year's team. Let the kids eat.

If you think PM is the answer, I believe Grant just slows the growth of the younger guards.

Don't want GS. Hate his body language and next year's team will be even younger than this year's team. Let the kids eat.

If you think PM is the answer, I believe Grant just slows the growth of the younger guards.

Yup… not sure moser is the answer… guess we have one more season to see

Rough. 3 out of 5 upperclassmen are not good at all and the 2 that are decent were rumored to be leaving..

So when do players start landing in spots? There are so many basketball players in the portal and I really have no idea which ones are good and which ones OU could reasonably have a shot at landing.

Would love a post on a list of legit targets

Lets get some new bodies! I was sad about a couple, maybe 3. But glad about most.

Id use all 6 schollies in portal. If you think the guy can help NEXT YEAR, sign them. No redshirters. No projects.

Looks like we need help EVERYWHERE ….

C Godwin / Yaya
PF Cole / Northweather
SF Coop
SG OO
PG Milos

CJ Noland swapped from St Louis to University North Texas FYI

Back