Skylar Vann (5'10"; G) ... Edmond, OK
Kaley Perkins (6'1"; G) ... Houston, TX
Emma Svoboda (6'3"; C) ... LaQuinta, CA
Kelbie Washington (5'7"; G) ... Norman, OK
Bre'yon White (6'0"; F) ... Houston, TX

2022 Commits (2)
Kayla Cooper (5'9"; G) ... Plano, TX
Beatrice Cullitson (6'3"; C) ... Overland Park, KS

The classification of each player is based on the number of years of eligibility remaining. With the present roster we have 3 scholarships to give for the 22 class...2 commits so 1 remaining spot for the 2022 signing class.

Thanks to BoulderSooner for this format.

Last edited:
I wonder if that is a final list or if a transfer in or out is still possible.

I wonder if that is a final list or if a transfer in or out is still possible.

The new transfer rules require players this year to declare for the portal by July 1st to have immediate eligibility. In future years the date is May 1st for portal entry to have immediate eligibility. Therefore it is possible for there to be roster changes before the fall semester. But the pictures from the elite camp I saw all 13 of the players at the camp..so they are all at OU for this summer. The OU_WBBall twitter account also today made a tweet of players doing summer conditioning, strength training, etc. So I think this is more likely than not the final roster for the 21-22 season.

Does Ana have the option to return in 22-23? She did sit out all of last year.

Does Ana have the option to return in 22-23? She did sit out all of last year.

My understanding is 20-21 did not count against anyone's eligibility but 19-20 did count as a year of eligibility. Ana has played the following number of games for these years:
17-18 30 games
18-19 20 games
19-20 23 games
20-21 0

So as I understand it the 21-22 season will be her 4th and last season at OU.

My understanding is 20-21 did not count against anyone's eligibility but 19-20 did count as a year of eligibility. Ana has played the following number of games for these years:
17-18 30 games
18-19 20 games
19-20 23 games
20-21 0

So as I understand it the 21-22 season will be her 4th and last season at OU.

That is my understanding too. It would not surprise me if this would be Maddie's last season with the Sooners, she might want to test the professional "Waters" either WNBA or overseas after this year. She has improved so much since her Freshman year, that she might want to move on. It would be great if she stayed one more though, we could be really good in 22-23.

Back