2025 Recruiting Thread

Just wanted to be sure you’re legitimately saying that a high school junior is already a better shooter than one of the best guards to play at OU over the past couple decades, who was a lights out shooter.

cousins was a good college player. Fears will be an nba player in a few years.

He will probably not play at all, then xfer out after 1 year. Moser never plays freshman.
I am going to go out on a limb and say, to get him to come to OU, I am sure some assurances were made about playing time. Considering the other option is Kobe Elvis (behind Duke Miles), I am happy with that.

Excited about the pickup. Seems like him & Elvis will battle for the point.

cousins was a good college player. Fears will be an nba player in a few years.
First, that’s not what you said. You said he is already a better shooter. Second, I guess we already have another NBA prediction for one of our players. This may be the quickest yet, and it’s for a guy I’m guessing you’d never heard of a month ago, let alone seen play. I’ll be thrilled if we sign him, but I will never understand the rush to make these predictions. He was rated in the 30s for the class of 2025. That is very good, but certainly no guarantee he is a longtime pro.

There has to be something going on. Not one big-time college basketball school has recruited him, and he is going to fall in our laps? hmm, seems weird.

Back