'24 NCAA Tourney Discussion Thread

UConn just keeps finding a way to run and go up 8. Then Bama fights back.

The Women just have better storylines right now, which is drawing casual fans who normally wouldn't watch. The whole Clark(hero) vs LSU/Reese(villain) storyline drew in many people. Now we have Clark against the loaded Gamecocks, David vs Goliath, etc.... I have always enjoyed women's hoops because I started taking my daughter to see the Paris twins when she was a kid. We enjoyed the women's games together, more than the men's. I of course love the men, my daughter never really connected to any of the players. Her highlight over the years at the men's games was getting a few autographs from football players who were in attendance.:LOL:

I'm also in the minority about the WNBA. I love the WNBA, and I watch most of the games during their season. If I have a choice, I watch NBA hoops over college, unless it's the Sooners....

It's time.

Edey vs Clingan.

Last edited:
Feels like Purdue just has no other scoring options outside Edey, and UConn has plenty of scoring options.

UConn now entering blow out territory.

Purdue's other guys just aren't any good.

Well Purdue kept is close for just a bit more than a half.

Bama put up a longer fight than Purdue did.

Uconn can just turn it on so suddenly and crush the soul of a team in a matter of minutes, very impressive.

Back