#9 OU @ TCU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Totally agree on TCU, but this team looks far too soft tonight for what it needs to be on the road in this conference. Really disappointing tonight.
Hope we all didn't count our chickens too early on this team. The road games are all going to be brutal

I don’t think we were given a fair chance to compete from the start. It all accumulated and fell apart. Could we have played better? Sure. However, TCU wasn’t playing all that well either but they benefitted from the bad calls. It adds up.

It’s gonna be 10x worse against ku.

On the bright side got the turnovers under control this half. On the other hand barely got any stops and didn't make any shots after McCollum's 2 3's early in the half.

Guys need to learn to just keep their composure when it gets physical and not get sped up. Most every game will play out like this on the road.

Hope we all didn't count our chickens too early on this team. The road games are all going to be brutal
Once again, it appears we had some fools gold in the non con. This team is definitely better than the last two years, but damn it was bad tonight. Not sure what to think.

We have to get better but we have the guys to do it. It’s tough when so many things go against you. Anxious to see how we look on Saturday. If we don’t show more toughness I will have to adjust my conference prediction.

I don’t think we were given a fair chance to compete from the start. It all accumulated and fell apart. Could we have played better? Sure. However, TCU wasn’t playing all that well either but they benefitted from the bad calls. It adds up.

It’s gonna be 10x worse against ku.
I'm wishing it into existence that we are going to win that game at KU.

We don’t seem to have another gear. We just grind out every possession. I know I keep harping on Uzan but he really needs to step up

Back