#9 OU @ TCU 8pm CST on ESPN2

Once again, it appears we had some fools gold in the non con. This team is definitely better than the last two years, but damn it was bad tonight. Not sure what to think.
You gotta hold serve @ home. Kansas lost tonight @ UCF, this conference is what it is. Today was obviously a wakeup call for the new fellas though so just have to hope they adjust to the physicality

Showing some guts but easier to do that when you go down 17. Needed this when we were down 7

Outside of the refereeing and foul trouble, here are some things I'd like to see moving forward:

1. Los needs to take the next step and become more ball dominant. Look for his shot rather than always going for the right basketball play. It's in his nature to be a true point guard, but he can adapt. He also needs to have 4-5 3 point attempts per game.
2. Javian can't have < 10 shot attempts in any game. He's too good. Lon was a fan of the high usage point guard with Trae and Reaves, and I'm not saying to that extent, but there is a happy medium when having a ball dominant guard.

* On the above two points, having Los and Javian become even more ball dominant should cut down on the turnovers. I don't trust Otega or Moore to dribble in traffic, they're too loose with the ball.

3. Darthard minutes need to go to Maks. Javian and Los create so many advantages which lead to wide open 3s that are missed by Darthard and Soares. Trade some defense for offense in short stretches.
4. Moore needs to become a better defender. For as athletic as he is, he was out of position a lot and gave up rebounds tonight.

He has a weird involvement or role. I think he'll always be a sort of passive guy, than what he should be
I don’t want to hear any more talk of him being a first rounder if he’s just going to defer to lesser players while we get blown off the court

Darthard's return home and the extra preassure he put on himself clearly didn't go well

Showing some guts but easier to do that when you go down 17. Needed this when we were down 7
Darthard, soares, oweh (and mccollum's TOs) have to improve drastically.

Cooper needs to start getting some minutes feom darthard and soares at this point.

* On the above two points, having Los and Javian become even more ball dominant should cut down on the turnovers. I don't trust Otega or Moore to dribble in traffic, they're too loose with the ball.
of course JM had 6 turnovers and no one else had more then 2

Outside of the refereeing and foul trouble, here are some things I'd like to see moving forward:

1. Los needs to take the next step and become more ball dominant. Look for his shot rather than always going for the right basketball play. It's in his nature to be a true point guard, but he can adapt. He also needs to have 4-5 3 point attempts per game.
2. Javian can't have < 10 shot attempts in any game. He's too good. Lon was a fan of the high usage point guard with Trae and Reaves, and I'm not saying to that extent, but there is a happy medium when having a ball dominant guard.

3. Darthard minutes need to go to Maks. Javian and Los create so many advantages which lead to wide open 3s that are missed by Darthard and Soares. Trade some defense for offense in short stretches.
4. Moore needs to become a better defender. For as athletic as he is, he was out of position a lot and gave up rebounds tonight.
Agree with all but Maks isn't a player. Put in cooper

not that plus minus is everything but Godwin was +9 tonight Oweh +5

The announcer kept calling him Darth-urd too which was super annoying

Back