Any chance for a Juco update?

dahldennsull

Reaction score
Was hoping we could give either Keshaun Hamilton's Labette coach or Jarion Henry's TVCC coach a call to see how their season went and an update?

Think Labette is a more sure thing to hear about how he played this year, maybe some stats and what he thinks he could bring.

TVCC might just be what they thought of his play, as well as his devotion to the classroom this year.

Just really interested if Hamilton is a guy who is going to contribute much

Was hoping we could give either Keshaun Hamilton's Labette coach or Jarion Henry's TVCC coach a call to see how their season went and an update?

Labette was around .500. Hamilton was coming off an injury and it took him a little while to get going. It seems like he still needs to lose some weight and had difficulties with smaller more athletic posts. From people I talked to they said he has a ton of ability but needs to get in better shape and work at it a little harder.

I'm hoping with the group that we have on campus at OU, he will become more motivated to do exactly that.

Labette was around .500. Hamilton was coming off an injury and it took him a little while to get going. It seems like he still needs to lose some weight and had difficulties with smaller more athletic posts. From people I talked to they said he has a ton of ability but needs to get in better shape and work at it a little harder.

I'm hoping with the group that we have on campus at OU, he will become more motivated to do exactly that.

just let him spend some time with this man :yoyo

Back