Are we better without Cade?

luckyc1423

Reaction score
Obviously not but the question needs to be asked....we are within three with 15 minutes left....the offense seems to be running smoother this game without Cade...

It does help though with pledge hitting threes

You just wanted to beat abd or boca to this didn't you?

NO...If Cade was available, Nick Thompson wouldn't be playing right now...much rather have Cade.

I'm not sure there's a big difference without him because we aren't that good with him either.

boom-goes-the-dynamite-bria.jpg

For a team that has had no scoring options for most of the year Clark and Pledger has provided some offensive punch tonight

No but we are a lot better when we make threes and get turnovers

No but we are a lot better when we make threes and get turnovers
And not turn the ball over. This system is hard to win with if everything isn't working all in one game or you have a freak of a player or two.

No...and actually Cade could have helped by maybe hitting a couple more threes...instead of airballing

No...and actually Cade could have helped by maybe hitting a couple more threes...instead of airballing

I think I agree to this. Having cade on the floor would be important...but the most important piece would be since we would have cade thompson wouldnt be on the floor to hurt us.

Just seems alittle strange more players decided to step up in cades absence....

Back