Attendance

ccmike9

Reaction score
So I'm watching the stream of the Northern Colorado game, is there really almost nobody there?

Re: Crowd

They were 7200 people there, the crowd was awesome considering the students were out of town for christmas break.

Wrong day to attack the crowd. They did fine.

What are you talking about? This crowd was better than the Arizona crowd. Over 7K in the LNC today for a noon game against Northern Colorado WITH the students on Christmas break.

Some of you guys kill me.

I was there, and I think the crowd actually stepped up for once. Once they were able to move down, they really got into the game. Great game, crowd!

Heck, just before half, almost the whole crowd was up on thier feet and yelling on D and trying to make it as rowdy as possible.

Also, the number of people there, really surprised me.

I was disappointed counting down towards tip, but once things got going, it looked like it had filled out decently when I looked around. During the Cade vs. UNCo stretch to end the first half, it seemed loud where I was sitting.

I was disappointed counting down towards tip, but once things got going, it looked like it had filled out decently when I looked around. During the Cade vs. UNCo stretch to end the first half, it seemed loud where I was sitting.

Yeah, that was probably one of, if not, the loudest portion of the game.

The crowd was a very nice surprise. I seriously was worried the place was going to be completely empty. For basketball attendance purposes, we have been very lucky with the weather this season.

Yeah, that was probably one of, if not, the loudest portion of the game.

That was crazy. Everytime I thought the noise would drop off, Cade hit another 3. It was beautiful. I couldn't shut up... my voice is noticably hoarse.

I had fun at the game, got a little too close at the end, but at least we still won. I enjoyed standing in the student section, and thanks to Sam for the ticket. I was also a little worried about the crowd size 30 minutes before the game, but it filled in at game time. Great job by the crowd today. Lets take down UTEP now.

I had fun at the game, got a little too close at the end, but at least we still won. I enjoyed standing in the student section, and thanks to Sam for the ticket. I was also a little worried about the crowd size 30 minutes before the game, but it filled in at game time. Great job by the crowd today. Lets take down UTEP now.

Exactly the way I feel. And ditto: Thanks Sam; that was a treat for us non-students.

I agree with a majority of posters here. The crowd got into it when they needed to. I think the crowds will start getting bigger from this part of the year on. I would expect at least 6-7k for Maryland East shore then around 9-10k for conference play.

Hard to figure out Norman area Sooner fans

I looked on Soonersports.com and saw where OU/N Col tickets were $10..and that includes a hotdog, Coke and a free webkinz for the kids. They also gave away little basketballs and posters of all sports. The family drove 4 hours round trip and had a great time at the game. We were Christmas shopping by 2:30pm. Norman has enough people that you would think the games would be full.
Thanks to all Sooner fans who came out today.

Re: Hard to figure out Norman area Sooner fans

I had a great time at the game today. Got to sit right behind the band; they were playing my songs all day ;)

Back