Award for Joe C

He has done a really good job in fact that is probably an understatement. He has done a great job. He has improved faciliities, improved several programs, made good hiring decisions and for the most part kept OU out of trouble (the telephone calls and Bomar thing were both self reported and not huge issues)

About the only negative thing I can say about Joe C is the drinking issue on the club level of the new stadium. OU absolutely sent out promotional material saying the club level would serve booze. I thnk Boren is the real person who was responsible for that (and I like Boren too) but that was not handled well. There is simply no denying what was circulated to the alumni.

About the only negative thing I can say about Joe C is the drinking issue on the club level of the new stadium. OU absolutely sent out promotional material saying the club level would serve booze. I thnk Boren is the real person who was responsible for that (and I like Boren too) but that was not handled well. There is simply no denying what was circulated to the alumni.

The donors cut their own throats on that issue. If they could have behaved like adults instead of 18 year olds away from home for the first time, they could have kept the privilege.

Very nice and certainly deserved. This kind of recognition will only help the future of OU athletics. :clap

Probably the best AD at spotting young coaching talent in the country. Well deserved! :clap

Back