Baylor @ Oklahoma

I don’t like that we are playing into their game right now. Push the tempo.

Good penetration...but no finish.

Def bu got us rattled

Bad stretch time. 8-13 at 12:12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just not sure we can score enough to win. This offense is putrid.

8-13 at under 12. I feel like our guards can get the drive and open up the zone but we are not executing great so far. Have to make the tough shots.

Why does it seemingly always take us 5 possessions or so to play proper offense against a zone. Someone please flash in the high post.....good grief.

McNeace is a black hole

I've never understood why Kruger allows this to happen. It's one thing if it's your best player; it's another when it's a role player who has no business taking half the shots he does. Lattin did the same thing throughout his career, which makes me think Lon encourages it.

Must we have a terrible start in almost every Big 12 game? Do we get off on digging out of holes?

Must win boys. Have to win at home against teams like this if we want to make the dance

everything falling short like they're tired ... then they try to place it in the basket vice shooting it. grrrrr.

Why does it seemingly always take us 5 possessions or so to play proper offense against a zone. Someone please flash in the high post.....good grief.
The
Play hi/low...with low about 5 ft on baseline from bucket

They have the good scouting report of doubling Muni

Back